View Single Post
November 1st, 2013, 01:34 PM
impatiently waiting
You know, when you started this thread, we all thought you were a wonderful, kind, amazing, sensitive MIL and wished our MIL's could be like you. Now we are seeing your true colors and that you wanted the attention rather than to truly support her.

Stop being a ***** and actually read and listen to what we are saying. This is not about you. This is about your son, your DIL, and the precious babies they have lost. They are grieving, you are being a heinous, selfish, bratty ***** because your DIL has not fallen all over you and shared her grief with you, allowing you to get the attention you think you deserve. Step back and let them be. Go find a therapist who will allow you to talk to them about how you can better deal with this and support them. But stop asking for advice and then taking it the wrong way because we're not telling you what you want.

I'm done wasting my time trying to help you be a better MIL. I hope that your son and DIL are able to get through this time and hopefully build their family in the future if and when they are ready.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014