View Single Post
November 2nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Andrea!!!! So glad to hear from ya!!!! Congrats on expecting #2!!!

Thanks Ashley!!! Thanks for checking up on me....I’ve been following your journey girlie...I have got everything crossed for ya that your BFP will be here ASAP!!!!!

It has been a really long is so crazy. I got so tired of the chaos at work yesterday and I’ve been trying really hard not to let the stress get to me...but yesterday I had to close my classroom door and put my head down on my desk to calm down. I will not let my job jeopardize Squirt...if things don’t start getting better...I will have to leave my work.

Grad school is going well....I cannot believe I am almost done I only have 3 more classes before graduation!!!! I really like one of my classes right now...very helpful and informative.

Squirt is doing great. I am feeling movement like crazy...tends to be more active at night...DH has tried to feel movement...but when the kicks are hard enough to feel from the outside DH isn’t around. I cannot wait until he can feel the movement.

We found the perfect chair for the nursery...we got a great deal on it. I didn’t want a usual nursery rocker...I wanted something that was a recliner/rocker and we found the perfect one at JcPenny. They should be delivering it sometime today.
We are going to start putting the cradle together today. I cannot wait to see...what it looks like. Here is the one we got from Amazon.... babyletto Bowery Bassinet, Espresso: Baby

We still have a lot to do to get the nursery ready...I will take before and after photos.

I have a nice stash of baby stuff already: crib and dresser( they are on order), nursery chair, I have all the bedding (just need the crib mattress), closet organization, cradle and mattress, 30 cloth diapers, diaper bag, variety of toys and stuffed animals, gender neutral clothes, blankets and a few other odds and ends
here is a pic of a few things...

Our chair for the nursery....we put it in our room for now b/c Squirt will be sleeping in our room for a bit

I cannot believe I am less than a week away from 24 weeks...I was reading my pregnancy calendar and I am only 4 weeks away from the 3rd trimester

My sister-in-law is throwing me a baby shower on Dec 1...she made the invites and they are the cutest things ever. Seems like time is just flying by so fast now.

I totally look preggo in clothes tummy is growing my belly button was once an innie...but it started to pop out last week

November 2, 2013
23weeks 2 Days
  • Weight: 144
  • Waist: 36
  • Mood: thrilled and excited....every time I feel kicks...I get so happy
  • Energy: Loads of energy....ive been cleaning the house like crazy
  • Appetite: i snack throughout the day and I eat small meals...too much food makes me feel sick
  • Cravings: no real cravings lately
  • Morning sickness: still have to take Zofran to keep the nausea away
  • Turn offs: sweets....tried to eat some halloween candy but it made me sick
  • Symptoms: constipation has returned....yuck...ive upped my fiber intake to try and help, belly button popping out, leg cramps at night are painful....ive been eating bananas which has helped.

Last edited by denalibear; November 3rd, 2013 at 05:47 PM.