View Single Post
November 2nd, 2013, 03:25 PM
Just wondering if anyone had trouble after being on the pill? I finished my last pack and just stopped taking them. Week of 10/13 were my placebo pills. 10/16 started my period. 10/20 my first week of no pills. So that weekend we had sex all weekend and some that second week off the pill. I figure the second week is when I would ovulate week of 10/27. I'm getting anxious because I know next week of 11/10. should be my period week.
I have a lot of crazy symptoms but not sure if it could be from coming off the pill or just psychological. Lol We want to get preggers so badly I'm wondering if my symptoms are just in my head. I've been very nauseated no throwing up, very fatigued, and I have been going to the bathroom so much that even he noticed how often I was going.
How long did it take any of you to get pregnant after coming off the pill? My doctor put me on it to regulate my cycles so that we could get pregnant and said when we were ready to finish the pack and stop. I'm trying not to stress but waiting is horrible!! Lol