Topic: Vent
View Single Post
November 3rd, 2013, 07:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So today my niece turned 4. Our house was the location of her party! First a friend in front if everyone asked me if I was pregnant. Then my mother and her 50 questions not minding her own business. So I snapped on her! I was holding my shirt down while I bent over my maturity pants wouldn't show. Then my brother pulled me to the side and asked if I was pregnant again and said I'm gaining weight in one area. I told him no but thanks for pointing out that I'm getting fat! My hormones are getting the best of me! DH thinks its my fault for my mothers 50 questions...ummm how about the fact that my boobs have gotten huge again and I've got a bump going on that he won't admit to!! I'm not sure I can wait till 12 weeks to tell everyone that yes we are pregnant and it's two not just one! I want to punch someone!!! Overwhelming day with a house full of four year olds. Cleaned all morning only for my sister to not follow through and I clean the mess up! I am looking forward to just sitting maybe falling asleep on the couch!

I'm sorry ladies I feel like this is the place that I can vent and that knows hey I'm pregnant!!