View Single Post
November 4th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Super Mommy
Well, we went to my SIL's baby shower on Saturday and saw most of my BF's family there. They have been hounding us about having kids for awhile, and knew that we were maybe looking into it in the next couple years but that was it. My BF's cousin (he's very close to his cousins, they're more like siblings to him) came up to us and blatantly asked when we would be trying. My BF just said, "I'm tired," and we both kinda laughed. lol. She looked me in the eyes, looked at my belly, and looked back at me and said, "Britttttttany... come on... just tell us...." Oh boy! We would have told them right then and there except we were at a baby shower, and I did NOT want it to come out that day.

Then, yesterday, my BF's uncle told him, "She's pregnant. She looks pregnant.. just admit it.. is she pregnant???"

I've been trying to wear hoodies, coats, cover ups, etc.. but apparently it's not all working. We were planning on telling them this weekend anyways, but it looks like we might just spill the beans this week! lol.