View Single Post
November 4th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessghetti View Post
Well I think your DH SHOULD at least try Condoms once, it's not fair that only you have ever had to worry about b/c. You could try abstaining, but if not at all possible, you can abstain from having intercourse and rely on other methods to get uh.. relief.

Also there is always masturbation.

So I suggest you try all those options before tempting fate with unprotected sex.
LOL, masturbation has been my sole means for the last 9mo....I can only be so creative, lol But I do agree, I will never temp fate again. Not after this pregnancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
I agree with Leia I would definitely see what your dr recommends but I would use condoms. That's what DH and I will be doing until we can decide on a more permanent fix to the birth control issue. Is it possible for the vasectomy to go that wrong and they couldn't get an erection again? I've never thought about that and didn't even think that was an option. I have been trying to convince my DH to get a V.
My ex-FIL, was never able to get erect after his big V. I keep being told it was over 40yrs ago that he had the surgery.....but STILL!! I know there always , some risk with any surgery, but at least with a tubal, I will always "work" down stairs!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Last edited by momof8lopez; November 4th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.