View Single Post
November 5th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH is supportive after I showed him the statistics. He would also support me if I chose a rcs. I've hashed out all my reasons for wanting to avoid one this time around and he doesn't really fully understand why. As long as it's clear this choice will not hurt the baby, he's ok with it.

My parents and his parents though don't get it at all. They all think I'm nuts. My mom and his mom both had csections for all their kids and never really had any major disappointment to work through. They both just felt like they gave birth. My mom doesn't believe the facts and statistics regarding vbac vs rcs that I've shared with her over the months since I found out I'm pregnant so I try real hard not to bring it up. When she asks me about it, I just give her some vague, beat around the bush answer because I know she won't get it. DH's parents pretty much feel the same. In fact, FIL believes csection is the easier option! They will not be allowed anywhere near me when I go into labor unless they can all keep their mouths shut.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.