View Single Post
November 6th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I also think that the comments about how difficult it was don't help on this thread. We are not taking the easy way out by choosing to bottlefeed. I've done both. The only way it was easier was emotionally, and that wasn't anything to do with actual breastfeeding, it was my situation.

As for that first post. I think that most of us are not first time moms. We have experience. We know what worked last time. For many of the problems here, these are not things that change with a new baby. You have no idea what any of us have been through. You aren't even a member of this ddc, so how do you think you know what we are facing? We are free to make our choices whenever we need to so that we do what's best for our families and ourselves, we don't need to have people coming in and judging us for choices that they really shouldn't care about.
For me, I knew almost 14 years ago that I wouldn't breastfeed again. Do you really get the right to judge if my choice is reasonable because it was so long ago? I don't think so. I have **** good reasons.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26