View Single Post
November 6th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Mama to an Angel :(
10 weeks!!!

Yay for double digits ! Which also means in 10 more weeks I will be at the halfway point. Things are progressing ok, I am still at point sicky, and some days are worse than others. I will be happy when I can eat something good without feeling pukey halfway through. Now I have learned to stick to eating only light things, and not to over do it in order to avoid having to go hibernate in bed for hours. Its kinda hard to be sick with kids and their needs.

Yesterday was my abnormal pap follow up. I was terrified, yet managed to keep calm because I had the girls with me. They were total and complete angels! Ava played quietly in the corner with the iPad while Zoie played games on my iPhone. Thank you Apple, for saving my sanity on so many occasions! I was able to get the procedure done, and an impromptu ultrasound and they were total opposite of their usual. LOL. Cells were good and normal, no more worries, and the baby was nice and wiggly. I hope that is the end to the pregnancy drama, I am ready for smooth sailing! Also found out that I have only gained 2 lbs so far! I will take it!!

I am still trying to avoid buying anything because I would rather wait until we know the gender. But that does not stop me from shopping around and saving my favorite stuff to buy later!

2.5 weeks until my next scan!

And here is more cute baby loot!

Onesie Love!!

Love these bibs!!

Last edited by Demetria; November 6th, 2013 at 11:39 AM.