View Single Post
November 8th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Loving my babies. :)
I am beyond annoyed and pissed off. They want to keep me overnight again, and for no **** good reason. All they have done today was nst at 6am and bp and temp checks since...all have been awesome. I had an ultrasound at 9 am as well, and the doc who did that didn't even understand why they were doing it or keeping me still. Both babies looked great and got 8/8 on bpp. I haven't been able to eat all day because despite them telling me repeatedly I could, they keep not changing the orders with dietary...only now was I able to order food. I last ate at 10 pm when I was given the all clear. I'm not having contractions anymore. I'm irritable and have a headache from being starved all day. They haven't done a cervix check to even justify keeping me, but I'm sure when they do it will set off contractions for a few hours like it always does. This whole thing is a joke. I keep telling my husband I just want to sign myself out ama and he tells me that's crazy. But its not. I've been fine since last night. I think they almost WANT to cause me to go into labor. hows this for messed up too..they all keep insisting that this is my second stay here for ptl...um..ive never stayed in this hospital in my life!!! Argh.