View Single Post
November 8th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Veteran
Although I've always been around mothers breastfeeding. I still think it's a bit weird. I also think that it's a very personal choice that only you can make and it's no one else business. However, I also know that it's a natural thing to do and that it's supposed to be good for baby. My plan is to BF exclusively for the first 2 months, if all goes well and pump along the way and in the 3rd month introduce BM in a bottle - so that she's used to the bottle before I go back to work. However, my child's health comes first and I will supplement or go formula only if she's not gaining weight or we have issues that i can't fix; like no milk. I'm all for the mentality of : this is the ideal route but I'm also quick to change it if it is necessary and do what's best for the baby and for me. I am not signing a contract...I am choosing to do/try something but I feel that it is my prerogative to change my mind -- as it's my baby and obviously my body. I may hate it, she may hate it, we both may or it may go well or horrible. We shall see and we'll adjust as needed.

Last edited by beben14; November 8th, 2013 at 01:01 PM.