View Single Post
November 8th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Sleepy Rat Rattery
I hope you dont mind my lurking, i would actually stay away from Naked. a release happened not too long ago. i believe it was about them actually using gmo non-organic fruit/veg in some drinks. does he have a hard time with smoothies? i have food sensory problems myself and can fully understand how difficult it is on him, but i also know how difficult it is on you! if he can handle a smoothie with his fav fruits you can always try slipping in a veg here or there without telling him until AFTER he drinks it. of course tell him before hand that you want to try a little medical experiment or something. or just tell him that as he sips the smothie to guess whats in it. or something i dont know, thats what my husband does with me. but in other foods too. lol.
currently as it stands, we had a loss back in january. my docs put me on birth control and told me to stay on it for at least 6 months. we are now on month 8 of birth control. they wanted to "relevel" my hormones before taking alternate steps. we are thinking of stopping and ttc again. i was just reading about Vitex, i dont know a lot about it. But you may look into it! and you know, the maca didnt do much for him sex drive wise, you may consider a short term try on it!