View Single Post
November 12th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Patty, I'm maybe going through something similar. Been spending way too much time in bed lately. The only time I'm not sad is when I'm angry, it seems like it anyway. Even when I'm having a "good" day, the "bad" is under the surface, lurking. Makes it very hard to workout, even though I want to, and I know it will make me feel better... I come up with all sorts of excuses (they are too easy to find!) and then either don't do it or do it half-butt and that makes me feel worse. Or, I force myself up and go overboard so that I am so sore I can't do anything the next day. It's terrible and I've had nobody to talk to. Since DH is on the road, telling him I'm depressed just makes him worried and depressed.. I can't do that to him. So, I've been on my own struggling with this for over a month. It is very hard.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!