View Single Post
November 15th, 2013, 11:31 AM
TTC the newfashioned way
So I was on Ubiquinol, myo-inositol, vitamin D3, cod liver oil, Vitamin D, cellfood and a whole food prenatal & baby aspirin, royal jelly, maca... for the last 3 months (although the myo-inositol only a couple weeks & I tried melatonin w/it, but it made my asthma flare up at night...) before my IVF.

I think Lindsey mentioned ALA, (how much are you taking?) what else did you take to give you so many good eggies this cycle?

I'm confused about DHEA. I know it helps some women and totally is a flop for others. My fsh was 12 in April, I've never had my amh tested, but guessing it's low, being I only had 5 eggs this cycle. I want to try it, but it says you should be monitored. Has anyone here been monitored? Thoughts/comments re DHEA? Have any of you had good/bad results with it?

Anything else I should/could be taking to improve quality and what dosage?

I used to take pine bark extract and will again, and I'll be getting Dh on that again too.

I had 11 eggs in April and 5 this time. I was on more supplements this time, as well as losing over 25lbs. Could the caloric restriction (1200-1300) daily have anything to do with AFC or is that ridiculous? I did up my calories once I started stimming.

I'm just looking for any bits of random info that could help my next cycle....so please share away!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; November 15th, 2013 at 11:43 AM.