View Single Post
November 15th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay ladies I need a good excuse so I dont have to spill the beans early. I mean I know Brians moms mouth is shut until thanksgiving but my mom likes to talk, alot. It will not be a surprise if she finds out! (plus I really wantto get my AFP results- the first set anyways before I tell anyone so we can make sure baby is well) Anyways my mom won a case of red wine at a raffle yesterday! (yes a CASE) Its Syrah, and she said" You like Syrah, dont you?" "And I said yes (because she knows I do) but it depends on the winery" And she replied " Well its a whole case so we can use it in cooking and I'll gift a few bottles for Christmas, we can try it tonight and you can tell me what you think." I immediatly switched to "yelling" at the kids - just telling them to go put their plates in the sink, dont get into the catfood, who wants to watch mickey or who wants to help mommy fold laundry LOL
But seriously how do I get out of this!? Its pay day so maybe Brian will take us out for dinner and we wont be home. But if we are... Idk, do I fake sick? I can probably vomit if I have to... LOL!!!!