View Single Post
November 16th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Not yet, but it's something DH and I want to do.

Any piercings other than ears?
Well when I was younger I had my ears and belly button pierced, but I've let them all close up and now don't have any piercings.

Do you like rollercoasters? Love them. Though as I get older it gets harder to go on them without feeling sick. Poor DH loves them to, but because I have a harder time (and now can't because I'm preggers) and DD isn't up for the really big ones yet, he doesn't get to go on them unless we go with friends (which we will in 3 weeks).

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere)
Yes when DH drives (he drives so slow it's annoying). And I surprise myself sometimes I'll look at the spedometer and realize I'm going 5 or 10 miles over the speed limit on the freeway sometimes. So I have to keep myself in check.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
Many times, though not in years. I have scars on my knuckles from my last time driving by myself (just down an alley and someone pulled out of their driveway without looking, causing me to go over the handle bars, luckily I wasn't going fast at all).

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Probably not.