View Single Post
November 19th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Super Mommy
My little lady has really sensitive skin. Her bum kept getting more and more irritated until I realized the new disposable diapers we had switched to were fragranced. Then we discovered the disposable wipes were bothering her as well. So, we switched to cloth diapers for both babies (trying to do disposables for one and cloth for the other was ridiculous; I was accidentally washing disposable wipes and almost throwing cloth away).
I have found I really like them! They're cute, squishy, WAY better on Ailey-girl's bum, and are going to save us money in the long run.
So my question for any of you cloth-diapering mamas: which diapers are your personal fav? We have a little bit of everything except fitteds, which I'm wanting to try. We don't have any wool, either, but I know I won't be able to use it since I am allergic to lanolin.
So far, I love Econobum covers/prefolds for night time and for around the house, but find them a little bulky for out and about. I love BG Freetimes for a trimmer option.
Also, anyone make diapers? Any tips for a moderately skilled seamstress who wants to try?