Topic: School Events
View Single Post
November 20th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you guys ever have school events that are clearly meant for families with one or two kids? Like where you are supposed to spend half the time in one classroom, and half the time in another, or there are two "meet the teacher" sessions and then that is it.

These days just wear me out! And I only have four kids....three in school. A small family compared to a lot of you guys...I just feel like I am running up and down the halls and in and out of classrooms the whole time, trying to at least make an appearance for each child.

DH is in the military, so there aren't any other family members around and he isn't available much either. I don't work outside of the home and the school is just down the street, so I go to all their back-to-school nights, class parties, concerts, conferences, etc. I am thankful I am a sahm and can even do these things. Katy Ann comes along with me, but she is three now and behaves well. Much better than when she was two! At least this isn't one of those "no younger siblings allowed" schools....