View Single Post
November 21st, 2013, 08:32 AM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry your partner is being such an awful jerk about his little baby girl or boy. I don't understand how he could look at your two beautiful children and talk like that about your third and I can't imagine how painful it must be for you. It is completely unfair and cruel to emotionally bully and manipulate you to end this baby's life and it just makes me feel sick, I'm so so sorry!

On the practical side of things, the baby's only hope of safety right now is you, and no matter how hard it is you've got to stand up to this kind of emotional abuse. If this guy leaves you it will be hard, it it will be for the better because if he does he's not worth having around. Surround yourself right now with supportive friends and family and be firm about your decision to your partner. Honestly, if I were you I would pack up my boys and leave. That kind of emotional abuse is so awful.

As for the stress with little kids, I totally know how crazy it can be! But I want to encourage you that it will just get easier and easi and I don't ever want you to have guilt or pain or regret about this little girl or boy you're carrying right now.

Big hugs, I hope things get better for you soon. Be strong Mama! Keep us posted!