Topic: Your story
View Single Post
November 21st, 2013, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My first unplanned pregnancy i was 14 and thought i was in love with this boy. I kept it from practically everybody. When my mom found out i got kicked out of my house and the only person i could think of to turn to was my pitching (softball) coach. After long talks with her (her and her husband and been trying for 5 years to have a baby), i decided the best thing for the baby was to have Jen and her husband, Wendell be the baby's parents. So on Feb 19, 2006 I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Macie and handed her over to her parents the next day. She is now 7, almost 8 and growing up wonderfully! couldnt have picked a better family for her. i still get occasional pics, Jen is a photographer so that worked out really well lol and i get phone calls and texts every so often as well. so i am def kep well informed.

My second unplanned pregnancy, just me feeling lonely in a new place. one night i had a few drinks with a friend and then one thing led to another and i ended up pregnant again. I found out i was having a boy and less than 2 weeks later i gave birth to a stillborn baby boy named Rylan. I miss him every single day.
Mom to Ryden, Angel in Heavan 5/21/10