View Single Post
November 21st, 2013, 04:29 PM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry about all the hard things you've gone through. You're a very strong person and clearly are willing to love your children so sacrificially, it's beautiful.

I do not say this lightly, but I think you need to take steps to leave your partner. He is abusing you emotionally and clearly is much more interested in himself than your emotional health, or your children. Here are some steps you can take, and I'm sure other ladies can help with more info too. It may be that you can get back together, but it appears that he sees he has power over you because you don't have anywhere to go, and he's using that to abuse and manipulate you verbally and emotionally.

-- go to a crisis pregnancy center, if you tell me your state I can help you find some. They will be able to point you toward organizations and agencies that can help you get out on your own and provide you with government aid while you get on your feet

-- go to your local WIC/Medicaid office and find out what benefits you and your boys will be eligible for. There is much aid available for people in your situation and it can make all the difference getting you set up in housing while you get on your feet

-- find out if there is a local church with a ministry designed to help women in your position. In our town I know there is a group that organizes local churches to help those with any needs and there may be something in your town or city also

Please keep us posted and let us be part of your support network while you work through this.