View Single Post
November 22nd, 2013, 10:31 AM
1st time Momma-to-be
Ladies, as promised!

Here is our 7 week ultrasound, GingerBean was head-down and you can just see the arm and leg buds

GingerBean at 12 weeks - the first is a profile shot that took forever to get, and the second two pictures are how baby was facing for the majority of the ultrasound.

Baby Profile - 12 weeks

Baby Facing the Ultrasound - 12 weeks
(you can see two little hands and two little feet as well as the face!)

Baby Close Up! - 12 weeks

I felt like such a bad mommy though b/c I kinda thought the face was a little scary to look at but now I just think it's so facinating! You can see the soft part of the cranium, where the nose is forming, cheek bones and the mouth

Here we are at 21 weeks! So hard to believe - it looks like she has my nose

GingerBean Profile - 21 weeks

Gingerbean covering her face with her hand

I saw on the monitor that she's gone from having an alien face to having an angry Skeletor face, lol! So now I can't wait for the 3D scan in March when I can finally see how cute her face actually is

29 Weeks - 3D Ultrasound Pics!!!

Here's our little GingerBean in all her chubby-cheeked glory

All of our pictures look a little fuzzy - the 3D tech said it was because I was 29 weeks and a smaller person, GingerBean was head down and really low in my pelvic region. So all of the mages of her face had to be taken at almost a downward angle - as opposed to straight on (if she was higher up in my abdomen or sitting upright in there).

But here's a couple more, including one where she was blocking the camera with her hand

Once again I feel like a bad mommy because I was a little frightened and more than a little concerned by the appearance of her nose in the majority of the images we saw...it looks like she's got a large hump on the bridge of her nose. So of course I frantically googled 3D/4D Ultrasound distortions to see if it was normal for noses to look big, or squished, or malformed...and I feel a little better

Last edited by Missymoos; March 24th, 2014 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Updated @ 29 wks - 3D Ultrasound