View Single Post
  #20  
November 26th, 2013, 09:57 AM
arngwifey arngwifey is offline
Six in the City
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 803
Thanks ladies!!! I have MTHFR and since I have both genes they said that Lovenox would be the best route to go. My OB originally said that she wanted to start it right away but now she's saying that she wants my high risk doctor to be my primary care, which I suppose is fine. I developed issues at the end of my last successful pregnancy where my dd wasn't moving, was failing NST's and BPP's and when they delivered her she had a softball size clot in the placenta. We didn't know about the MTHFR at that time, it seemed like a fluke but now it makes sense.

I am feeling better about waiting until Monday to see him and I'll have an ultrasound done, which I am sure will just be a sac/blob but still seeing anything is better than nothing!
__________________
Amazing siggy made by aprilmiracle

Make a pregnancy ticker
Always missing our angels.
Reply With Quote