View Single Post
November 26th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So today I am getting annoyed. I think people are starting to talk about my "weight gain" even though it's only a few lbs you can tell. I'm a pretty small person, normal weight is about 120 5'5, I now weigh 128, big deal. There's this lady that used to be on the same team as me, she's pretty rude and has no filter. Anyways, a couple weeks ago, she told someone I know that she could tell I gained a few lbs and that it's ok because I was too skinny anyways. She stares me down everytime she see's me. I try to avoid her, I never liked her because of her mouth. She's on the same team as another girl that we used to work with. Now everytime this girl see's me she stares at my stomach. IT'S GETTING OLD! I'm guessing they aren't wondering if i'm pregnant at this point, I think it's just a gossip thing (they both talk bad about everyone) about me gaining weight. It shouldn't bother me but it is, I like being in shape and I am just eating whatever sounds good to me at this point becuase there isn't much that I really can even think about without wanting to throw up.

I'm just really starting to get self conscious. I know I'm pregnant but why can't people just mind their own business.

I wish I'd start having an actual baby bump so people would start to see. Still not big enough for my maternity pants, too baggy in the butt. People are just so rude, I don't even know why this is bothering me, it shouldn't.