View Single Post
November 26th, 2013, 05:47 PM
May 2013 Cohost
Hi all,

Thought it would be interesting to check in and see where everybody's baby is in terms of sleep, including daytime and nighttime. Remember how I posted a little while ago about Lexi sleeping through the night? Yeah, that was a one time thing. Lol. She went back to feeding twice a night, but then gradually moved to once a night. Just last week all week she was waking between 2-2:30 am and then not until 6 am, and then would go back to sleep until 8:30 am! I was ok with this. (I'm counting that as once a night). Then one of those nights she woke at 2 am and then not again until 7:45 am. And last night she totally surprised me - she woke at 11 pm screaming. I did the Ferber method with the paci, but gave up after 30 min bc she was still screaming and fed her. Then she slept until 8 am!! That's her longest stretch ever - 9 hours!

As far as daytime sleep, I get about an hour nap from her in the morning and 45 minutes to an hour in the early afternoon. I usually time her afternoon nap with my son's and so far so good. I love the dual nap! Sometimes she will squeeze in a really late nap (around 5 pm) for 30 min.

So, tell me about your baby's sleep schedule!