View Single Post
November 26th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Lilah is still a horrendous sleeper.

Down at 7pm, or even 6:45pm some nights. Up at 11:30-12 to eat (refuses to go back to sleep until she's fed, she'll just cry and fuss and get to the point where she won't even take the soother anymore because she's so upset), up again around 2:30 to eat again, up at 5:30-6am for the day.

Naps.....she needs one around 8am, sleeps for maybe 20-40 min. Sleeps again around 11-12 for 20-40 min. Again around 2 for 20-40 min. Again around 5 (though tonight she didn't go down for that one) for 30 min.

I am SO envious of those of you with babies who actually sleep and nap normally. I have no clue why she's up twice a night, but I can't seem to get her out of that habit, and I am just so freaking tired in the middle of the night I don't want to fight with her. She has 4oz bottles, and even if I up it to 5oz she's still up. Yesterday she had sweet potato in the morning, and oatmeal at dinnertime, then her bedtime bottle, and was STILL up at 11:45 for another bottle. She absolutely downs them in the night, so I think she is hungry.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!