View Single Post
November 26th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not a huge fan of Grady's schedule right now. He usually is asleep by 6:30 and eats once at night usually between 1-2. Up for the day most of the time at 5 freaking thirty. The other day is was 4:45! He naps about an hour in the morning and hour in the afternoon. I've tried pushing his bedtime back and it only makes his morning wake up earlier. I'm so tired and hoping he sleeps in a little more soon. Zzzzzz

Does anyone else have an issue with the baby hearing your SO get up and ready for work? My husband leaves the house at 5:30 and I think it may have something to do with it. Although Grady wakes up just as early on weekends.

Not a huge fan of Grady's schedule right now. He usually is asleep by 6:30 and eats once at night usually between 1-2. Up for the day most of the time at 5 freaking thirty. The other day is was 4:45! He naps about an hour in the morning and hour in the afternoon. I've tried pushing his bedtime back and it only makes his morning wake up earlier. I'm so tired and hoping he sleeps in a little more soon. Zzzzzz

Does anyone else have an issue with the baby hearing your SO get up and ready for work? My husband leaves the house at 5:30 and I think it may have something to do with it. Although Grady wakes up just as early on weekends.

Sorry for the double post. On my phone in a bad cell area.