View Single Post
November 27th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Emotionally/Physically: physically: I feel like crud, I have yet another cold and that sucks emotionally: I have been sad a lately, with AF coming back and I know my hormones are crazy I am just upset about the losses. I keep thinking I should be this many weeks or this many weeks.. Instead, not pregnant.

Where are you in your TTC Journey? TTC/WTTC/NTNP: I don't know what we are doing, I saw my hematologist yesterday and since my antiphospholipid test hasn't come back from my PCP (3 weeks after it was drawn) he drew it again. He said even if it was pos we could do heparin or lovenox. I don't know about that though. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my health anymore, because I have 4 young kids who I would like to watch grow to wonderful adults. I don't know if what we are asking for is just too much?

What are you the most frustrated about right now? Let it out! I am
Mad! Mad at my own fricken body. Why did it work well before and now it is just mess. All around I think my body is failure. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I don't want to be sick, I don't want to be worried, I don't want to have fear and anxiety and I don't want anymore m/c's. Darn it!!! Well, that was therapeutic!!