View Single Post
November 29th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My first is named after my grandmothers. Aili Anna Lisa lastname (their culture had 2 middle names) was my mother's mother and DD is Annelise. My other grandmother was Jean and that's DD's middle name. It's also a super common middle name here. They have both passed away.

Emmeline is a feminie version of Emil which is my brother and grandfather's name. MN is Margaret which was a known female ruler in history. My dad was really into women of power so it was a tribute to him also. He passed away years ago.

Vivienne is twin to Emmeline and I have a V name. Her middle name Charlotte is a female version of Charles, which was my father's middle name.

I was named my middle name after my great grandmother, the V name.

If DH and I have another girl one of her names will be his mother's name. She passed away from cancer.

We haven't found any male family names to pass on, although DH wants to. It seems like they're all Anthony or Joseph which we're not in love with.

Sept. 2013 3/10/15