View Single Post
November 29th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I feel like a first time parent because I've never had a baby who sleeps quite this badly.

Anyway, Lilah takes 4 naps a day. 4 because they're short. She usually has an evening nap around 4:30-5pm for about 30-40 min. Lately she's been refusing this nap, even though she only naps for 30-40 min in the car during school pick up time for my oldest daughter. She's TIRED by 5pm, but if we try to put her down, she SCREAMS and loses it. So, because she's refusing this last nap, she wants to go to bed (and we have to put her to bed because she's just dead tired) around 6:30pm. Since she's going to bed so early, she's now up at 5am.

This schedule is NOT working. I don't know how to push bedtime later since she won't nap in the late afternoon now. Do I just deal with all this and accept that this is how it's going to be for a while? It's 5pm, she's sitting her yawning, but I just tried for 20 min to get her to sleep and she wouldn't sleep. Dinner is now going to be late because of all this since now I need to pump so I have to wait to start dinner until after I'm done pumping (and DH is working late). UGH.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!