View Single Post
November 29th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Regular
I am so sorry that you are going through this. As much as I hate to say it, this relationship with your husband sounds very unhealthy. From what you have written, you seem like a very intelligent woman who is doing the right thing by moving on and getting your own place. That was a huge decision for you to actually get out and try to provide a better life for yourself and your children. You've said several things like you don't love him, you don't want him to be the father of your son... so I know that you KNOW he is not the right man for you... you are just wondering if you made the right decision because I'm sure you are missing having a significant other right now. Please know that you deserve SO much better. Any man that says his son is going to kill you.... really needs to seek mental help. And calling you all the names.... what the heck is wrong with this guy?! He is seriously verbally abusing you. He knows how special you are... which is why he's trying to get you back. He's trying to break you down with the hurtful things he says, in hopes that you will feel like you don't deserve any better. Well news flash... he's the one living at home with mom and YOU are making a new life for yourself with your new awesome apartment. There are PLENTY of good kind hearted men who would love to make you happy. Please don't spend your life being miserable with this sorry excuse for a man. I'm sorry if this is harsh.. but it really upsets me to see men treat women this way. I don't know if you are religious or not.. but finding a good church and positive people to surround yourself with might help some? Again.. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this. I felt inclined to reply to you because I have been in your shoes and having someone to talk to makes things seem a little easier. Message me if you need someone to talk to!!!! ***HUGS***