View Single Post
November 30th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Cicely is up a few times in the night. I have been just putting her back to sleep when she wakes up in the night. Only on a few occasions, does she wake up and need to eat in the middle of the night, usually she just wants us to come in and put her back down. We've been wondering at what point do we stop running in and getting her back to sleep. But for now, we don't mind and we help her back to sleep.

As far as naps go, we are trying to keep her on a "schedule" but it doesn't really work, she's tired when she's ready and I'm not going to force her into a schedule. But here is what her day is like; pretty consistently inconsistent. Lol... Usually up by 7:30 (but occasionally 5:30, 6ish 6:45 depending) Morning nap between 9-10 (depending on awake time) usually is a short nap, between 20min and an hour long. Noon nap between 11-1 depending on day / mood (this is her longest nap of the day and depending on her morning nap she can take up to a two hour nap! I love these days bc I can get soo much done during this time!) and she takes another nap between 4-6 (also depending on the other naps in the day) bed time, like I send depending on the day... between 7:30 or 8:30. But the one thing that is consistent is the length of her naps. AM & PM aren't long but the Noon nap is what works best for us since eventually she will cut out the other two and hopefully stick with a longer afternoon nap even as she gets older.

Last edited by KrenPres; November 30th, 2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: typos