View Single Post
December 2nd, 2013, 09:26 AM
Veteran
I'm new to this--only the first month of TTC after a tubal reversal surgery, and already I can start to understand how frustrating this whole process is! It is supposed to be fun, but it is starting to become a part time job!!! I'm pdo 7 or 9 (between fertility friend and OPKs, I'm real confused on when I O'd).

I over-analyze EVERY thing!!!

I gave up alcohol 3 months before we started TTC...I became gluten-free last month...I gave up caffeine (except that one morning cup of coffee)...and I would give my right arm for a diet coke right now & don't ask me what I'd do for a glass of wine...I eat a big leafy green salad with salmon every day for lunch (I think I'm sprouting gills).....Could anyone tell me what my DH has given up?!?! If I didn't love him as much as I do, I'd probably stab him with a fork for WHATEVER he is eating, lol!

If I have a pelvic twinge, with one part of my mind, I'm thinking "what's that?"...I swear the other half of my mind is laughing at me while saying "it's gas, you big dummy!"

If I use the bathroom, I am looking for the slightest tinge of what could be implantation bleeding...& don't think I haven't googled what that looks like (gross, I know, Lol!)

I check my boobs to see if they are the slightest bit sore--nope! Then, I think "well I have implants...maybe they won't be as sensitive"....you should come visit me in denial, it is a great place to be!

I have 2 FRER tests that I feel that I can almost guarantee will burn a whole in the bathroom drawer by Saturday, if I don't use them!!!

This 2ww is for the flippin birds!!!

Just when I think I will just switch gears and focus on the holidays, I remind myself that I turn 42 on Christmas day...my eggs are going to expire soon if I don't go ahead and use them!!!!

Ok..End of rant!!! Thanks for letting me vent before I exploded into one big messed up pile of hormones!

I think I'll just go out Christmas shopping today...time to start anyway! A little retail therapy never hurt anyone, right?!?

Paula