View Single Post
December 2nd, 2013, 07:26 PM
So I found out I'm pregnant 2 days ago...haven't told anyone but my dh yet, and won't for at least a few weeks.
This will be my third child - both of my last two were c-sections, the second one I had a window in the uterus and almost ruptured.
Needless to say, I am now seeing a high risk doctor who will not let me go past 37 weeks - I will have a scheduled c-section then...

Now I knew this before I got pregnant, and this pregnancy was most definitely NOT a mistake - we were TTC for 6 months and when I got the BFP I was sooooooooo excited yesterday and today. But now, reality starts to set in, and I must tell you I'm SO scared.

With my first two I was trying for natural (and V-BAC) but now, I KNOW how its gonna b, and I KNOW how its gonna hurt and I'm SCARED!

Anyone else having/had a scheduled C? How do you calm your nerves?

Also, with my second, the anesthesia wore off mid-surgery (it was a spinal) and they had to knock me out...I'm PETRIFIED about going through that again - anyone have similar experience? Any ideas on ways to avoid it?

Just to clarify - SOOO excited to have another baby but SOOO scared of the c-section...