View Single Post
December 3rd, 2013, 07:20 AM
Hi All, My story is I am 31 and have been TTC for about 6 mths. Before I started TTC I went to see a doc as my AF was irregular, after a couple of tests they said my prolactin levels were slightly elevated. They suggested I go for an MRI scan to see if I had a benign tumour on the pituitary gland, but thankfully I didn't. Following this as my prolactin levels were still raised they referred me on to an endocrinologist. She gave me a 3 month prescription of Bromocriptine (this should ensure I ovulate), which I have been taking since 30th of September. Since then we have been actively TTC. As high prolactin can affect ovulation, I bought ovulation sticks to confirm I was ovulating and the 1st mth (after taking Bromocriptine) with CB Advanced Digital they worked & clearly showed my 4 peak days. This month I used CB easy ovulation test (bought by mistake) & for the 7 tests I couldn't see a + result. This is the first time I have not been able to see a + result, from all past tests I normally ovulated on CD17.
On CD 23 I had slight spotting & just in case it was implantation I did a PG on Sat night and Sun a.m. which looked positive, since then the tests I have done have been negative. I am confused as to whether I have even ovulated this month or whether I could be pregnant? I should be due on Friday 6th December.
Any advise or thoughts would be really appreciated. I am slightly starting to get a little disheartened.

Last edited by hamster28; December 3rd, 2013 at 07:43 AM.