View Single Post
December 4th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Six in the City
Thank you ladies for understanding and letting me vent. It really helps to know that someone gets it and understands that I'm not just obsessing over everything but that it's just what happens.

I do think I need to pick up a new hobby to help myself focus on something else. What does everyone do for hobbies? I love to read but find my concentration lacking lately but maybe it would help to force myself to read again.

And the voodoo doctor, I won't be seeing him again. I don't think I can handle a doctor who honestly looks at those things as voodoo. And I know that just because I've had 4 successful pregnancies that it doesn't mean that things aren't going wrong with my body. During one of my losses I pushed the dr to check my progesterone. I was on the supplements but asked anyway- it was at 11. So clearly something was haywire. And I mean seriously, my medicines make me feel a little better, a little less vulnerable because I feel like I am honestly doing everything I can be doing to help baby make it.

And to sort of help my exhaustion, I was keeping it all a secret. My husband knew and you ladies here knew but no one really knew IRL. Well my oldest overheard a conversation and told my mom- who I was dreading telling and well now that the cat is out of the bag it feels a little better. I can breathe a little more and I don't feel like I have to keep this big secret all of the time and lie to those around me when they ask why I'm not drinking with them, or where I'm going all of the time (dr appointments), etc.

Make a pregnancy ticker
Always missing our angels.