View Single Post
December 5th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
First let me say that DH is a good man. Now that I got the good part out of the way, please allow me me to vent.

As many of you know we homestead as much as possible and I have alot to do on top of a part time job (which is full time about 5 mos of the year). My chores are becoming more difficult as I get bigger. DH has taken on some of those responsibilities. The past week or so I've been experiencing alot of BH contractions and I'm worrying. I don't like to be too vocal about it, but DH can see me holding my belly, breathing heavy and sitting down in the middle of a task to rest.

Last night I was resting on the couch and he asked me point blank when or if we were ever going to "do it" again. Because he "Can't hold out forever you know". I said right now I'm alittle afraid of having my uterus contract because of all the BH I'm having. I told him I understood it's been a while (I go to bed usually an hour or more before him) and I was willing to compromise but I was afraid right now.

He went off on me. He said if I really was afraid I'd call the OB, but I was just stalling. He then started complaining that he is doing ALL MY CHORES. He said "Last night you sat on your FAT ***** while I watered the Christmas Tree, closed up the chicken coop AND took care of the wood stove.". Then he threatened me saying "If I don't get something soon, I'm might to have to look somewhere else." I was genuinely hurt and I truly didn't know what to say. I got up a few minutes later, leaving a kitchen full of dirty dishes, pots and pans, turkey stock and bones, etc out on the counters and went to bed.

If this is how impatient he is now, what am I going to do in the coming months?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013