View Single Post
December 6th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! I am not one to hold on to stuff like this and neither is DH for that matter. We always have bigger issues. DH is under alot of pressure at work, always - the economy and healthcare threaten his job constantly. He is the breadwinner, though I make a good chunk of our income, and we would be on hard times if he was laid off.

We did talk a little last night about our dynamic here in the house and said our apologies for not being more understanding for eachother's position within the household. He asked me to (and I promised to) talk to the OB at my next appt about my fears and I asked him to go to bed earlier with me - not only so we can have more intimacy in our relationship, but so he isn't so exhausted at work each day.

We've always had good communication, but lately that has broken down a bit and I think that has alot to do with our individual fears about this pregnancy. We don't want to voice those fears and fuel eachother's fears more. So instead of talking, we clam up. It's not easy juggling work and farm, a 7yr old child struggling in the educational system that is failing us so badly, a new high risk pregnancy, etc AND managing a relationship that is, at least to us, still new. We've been married for 8 years and still feel like newlyweds. So we take it day by day.

Thanks again for being here ladies! I moved to DH's town where I know not a single person so it really means alot to me to have someone to talk to!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013