View Single Post
December 6th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had my appt this morning with my regular OB and did that nasty glucose test. I hate drinking that sugar drink. i'll get my results back from that on Monday. I really hope that I pass because the 3 hour test is just terrible and I just don't want to do that. I also got the Rhogam shot in my rear end so now my butt is killing me. Oh what we go through for these sweet babies. Although they are worth every painful thing we must endure during pregnancy.

I also talked to my dr about all the contractions I had been having lately and he decided to do a vaginal ultrasound so he could make sure that my cervix was still nice and closed. Of course I was a nervous wreck. I just knew he was going to give me bad news but thankfully my cervix looks great and no signs of preterm labor at all. My dr also said it was fine to continue marital relations so I know DH will be happy about that.

I also talked to him about birth control options after this little guy is born and he said as far as permanent birth control the vasectomy for DH is the easiest thing. DH wanted me to talk to him about Essure which my dr said he doesn't really recommend. I guess there is a chance that it can fail and not work at all. So I am going to talk to DH tonight again about the vasectomy. I thought what I would recommend is that I go back on birth control just until DH can get the vasectomy done and make sure that he has no swimmers then I can stop the birth control. I'm really hoping that DH will agree. My dr said that he would be happy to talk to DH about the vasectomy and recommend a good dr for him. I'll let you all know how that conversation goes. Just hoping that he agrees.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy