View Single Post
December 6th, 2013, 12:59 PM
New Mommy in Training
A bit of a rant ahead.. just a fair warning

Ugh! It's so frustrating. Getting off b/c trying to wait for cycles to regulate, trying to wean my daughter and finding time to DTD enough to conceive.

First Cycle off B/C - 38 days, didn't think I was EVER going to get my period, had tons of preggo symptoms but lots of BFN, was just the hormones getting out of my system

Second Cycle - Didn't DTD as much as we should have, tried to track ovulation by CM, ended up getting a 28 day cycle out of the blue

Third Cycle - Bought OPK's, tested but never detected a surge, DTD pretty consistently. Started having lots of preggo symptoms, was popping prenatals and baby asprin (as per recommended by my OB after talking about conceiving again) - DH and I DTD and well, started having pink spotting. Was hoping it'd let up but not really sure, still have preggo symptoms, haven't tested but I feel this is yet another failed cycle.

I feel TTC is exhausting, making the time to do things, trying to track ovulation - I really really wish I could get pregnant all willy-nilly like some couples who only DTD once a month. Ugh!

Honestly I feel like just buying clomid or something to force ovulation, with trying to complete wean DD and having that IUD experience I really am worried my body won't ever snap back. Honestly I thought having my AF would be sign enough I was ovulating. ..IDK, I feel like my womb is too scarred from my c-section and the IUD that it's basically barren now.

Anyways, that's my little rant. I was hoping to have a nice holiday surprise but I don't feel hopeful in the least now.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days