View Single Post
December 7th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ProudMomof2Boys416 Send a message via Yahoo to ProudMomof2Boys416
Hi there!

So a few weeks ago, I posted about my ex boyfriend/fiance breaking up with me.... Well I found out recently that he's seeing somebody new....already!. Well to make a very long story short, this "other girl" is posting things to purposefully hurt me on her facebook page. She's not using my name or anything but she's saying things like "stay off my page (B word) and keep your nose out of my business!" and "what's wrong poor poor (B word), I have what you want and you don't like it?, well he's mine now so get over it!" and oh my favorite has to be "you don't like what I have now and you don't? well you f'd up and now he's my man so deal with it!". Both myself, some of my family members and a bunch of friends reported her comments to facebook staff, but they came back and said that it didn't violate their terms of use or whatever, so that they weren't going to do anything about it.

So I wanted to come here and ask for advice because I'm wondering if there is ANY possible chance that I can call the police on her for "harassment" or something. I know facebook wouldn't do anything....but is it actually against the law to be doing this?. Like I said, she didn't put my name or anything but I have proof from a friend that she was directing those comments at me. My one friend sent her a message on facebook a few days ago telling her that what she was doing was uncalled for, that it wasn't right, etc... but she was very nice about it. She didn't say anything derogatory or anything and was very polite. Well this girl responded back to her saying "well maybe if his ex didn't treat him so badly, she wouldn't be complaining!, she's just upset because he's with me now, and fyi he's amazing btw!".

So anyway, after reading all of that, do you think I would be able to get the police involved in this?.

Thanks in advance for your help!.

Aiden John
January 4, 2007
12:05pm
8lbs 11oz 21.25 Inches
Caleb Michael
February 16, 2009
10:31am
9lbs 5oz 21 Inches