View Single Post
December 9th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Veteran
Today was actually a spur of the moment apt since I called in worried that every couple days I've had this leaking of watery discharge every time I woke up (turns out it's a bad yeast infection). He kept saying why are you worrying, so I told him I don't know what's normal and abnormal since this is my first. He made me feel kinda upset/guilty about being worried! I left feeling uncomfortable.

We would be going just to talk about the possibility. Can't even test until after the baby is born, so this is why I don't think it's a big deal. I wish my husband wouldn't have even brought it up at the 15 week apt.

A friend suggested NOT switching since all my records are at this office. I told my husband before that if he made me feel uncomfortable and sorta upset at this appointment, think about how he might be when I'm giving birth. I feel like he isn't that understanding. I honestly don't think I worry as much as other stories I've googled, and I think going in with large amounts watery discharge was a legit reason to get checked.

Last edited by Rachael84; December 9th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.