View Single Post
December 10th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Pink in a house of Blue
A bob!

BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller, Orange: Amazon.ca: Baby

I actually do run, and since I didn't get a jogging stroller with Cam, I was restricted to exercising when DH was home, and usually I was really tired by then. I also used my stroller a lot...after about 4 months he hated to be worn. So since we'll be heading into spring and summer this time, we will spend lots of time outside and such...so if this one won't be worn, I need a back up. And I want to be able to do my jogging in the morning rather than the evening once I start back up again. And I can't jog wearing him/her lol. But yeah, its my splurge purchase. And I think its a good way to clear out stuff we really don't need in the meantime.

My friend has a Phil and Ted's and she loves it. But I don't think its a jogging one? Its got the big wheels, but the Bob is rated for like trails and such which is where I prefer to jog. And right now I just have a Graco travel system which can't be converted to a double so no matter what I need something new.

I'm actually pretty excited about actually being able to enjoy the coming summer this year again.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014