View Single Post
December 10th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Haven't been on in almost a month - it's just been crazy! We traveled (minus hubby) for Thanksgiving since my older girls were off school all week. Other than my dad's open heart surgery, we have only been home at Thanksgiving 1 other time since hubby and I have been married. We took both dogs, which I will NOT be repeating after Christmas.

M2M, Loved Sam's shoe mishap.
UM, sorry about the girlfriend. That's got to be heartbreaking for them!
Repti, glad Weston is healing well.
FW, I just love your posts. They crack me up!!
Amira, how did the bread turn out? Have you started NuvaRing?

I can't remember anything else. I have 1 child who refuses to sleep - the baby! We have at least 1 day a week where he does not sleep well. The second you lay him down it's total screaming. He's a very calm baby other than that. And today is one of those days, and it's all happening at bed time when I'm exhausted!!

#1's dog has fleas. We found out before Thanksgiving. The dog was flea bathed, shaved, and treated with medication. I sprayed the house down before we went out of town and when we got back. But, they're back. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! None of our pets have ever had them before, and I'm more than a little annoyed. I don't have time/money for this nonsense!

New picture in progress......