Topic: So excited!!
View Single Post
December 11th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by acj0890 View Post
Ethan is the youngest child on my moms side of the family by about a year. Sadly, the one that's closest in age lives in Washington, and we live in Texas =( Other than that, the closest in age is like 8. But a couple months ago, we learned that not one, but THREE of my cousins are pregnant!! All due within 2 weeks of each other. So exciting! Two are due on the same day (what are the odds), both having girls and one 2 weeks later. Should find out the gender next week.

On another note, need prayers (or if not religious, good thoughts). One of them just had their blood tests and one came back abnormal. There is a 1 in 200 chance the baby might have down syndrome. They took more blood and did another test that will tell more certain. Hopefully we hear back soon. My poor cousin is so worried. =(

Congrats on all the little babies due in your family, glad Ethan will have more playmates soon. My thoughts & prayers are with your cousin, though I'm sure she will love the baby regardless medical issues are always scary & tough to deal with. I hope everything turns out well for her.