Starting my period -things I'm thankful for about this cycle
View Single Post
December 11th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2009
So I'm pretty sure I'm starting my period, and I thought it would be helpful for me to post the things I'm thankful for about this cycle.
1. I ovulated 2 days earlier than last cycle
2. My LP was 11 days not 8!! that's long enough to sustain a pregnancy
yay yay yay
3. My temp went higher!
4. I had more EWCM
5. I didn't spot the whole cycle! woooop!
6. my temps pre o were more stable.
7. I found a zen peace place. let's hope I stay there
Here we go cycle #4 after my m/c. Come on Rainbow Baby!!!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Danielle.W