View Single Post
December 12th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls! been crazy busy around here! We have been getting snow a lot, well a lot more than the norm anyway! and it is bitter cold out, every morning I have to start my car 20 minutes early so I don't have to chisel ice off, boooo! I guess it makes for a festive backdrop to Christmas lol, it is supposed to snow again Saturday! we have already gotten more snow this season than all of last, crazy! Snow day was fun, messy but fun! I am officially done shopping but have yet to wrap even one gift, I am so behind, oh well it will get done!

Yay Jennifer, glad you found her present! Sydney wanted some silly Flutter Bye doll that was sold out everywhere! well except for Amazon where is was of course marked up in price, my MIL agreed to get it for her and spend the extra money on so I guess that will work! I feel like I did a decent job toning this down this year, neither of my kids wanted anything major, just little random things. I did end up getting them each a Kindle Fire because they were on major sale on Black Friday, they probably don't really "need" them but my DH will be happy to get his iPad back from being held hostage At any rate they should have a nice Christmas, I think they will both flip when they see the Kindles they aren't at all expecting them!