Topic: JennyForest
View Single Post
December 13th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
A lot of ladies say she's right on for them!

Here's mine. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get pregnant with a BOY in FEBRUARY now. Just so Jesus can prove to me that I should be trusting him

They are showing me a GIRL and JAN So this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

When to comes to your daughter, the first that they are showing is her long hair. She really is going to love her long hair and its going to be middle of her back. She prefers to have it loose and they are showing that its going to be this length even as she gets older. Just seems like it suits her naturally and matches her frame. She has an oval shaped face. Tends to smile with her mouth closed despite having a beautiful smile and tends to be a bit shy when she first meets you. She holds back a bit, unsure of how she is going to feel about you and whether or not you will get along. You will find that once she has some time to warm up she is perfectly fine and playing along with the other kids no problem.

She is the type to wear her heart on her sleeve. Will give EVERYTHING she can to her friends/family and not expect anything in return. She is hurt easily because she tends to deal with her emotions with most things on the surface. You will see her hesitant when opportunity comes her way as she is not entirely sure that she is ready. Sometimes it takes a bit of gently pushing to get her to do it.

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013