View Single Post
December 13th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Every breath is a gift.
Thank you, you guys are great! It sounds like we are all in the same boat... anxious!!

I feel like I'm reading into everything too much and I just need to sit back and relax. For example, Toren's movement. He still moves and responds to me poking at him, so I know he's "okay," but the fact that he isn't a wild little tasmanian Toren anymore freaks me out. I had the BPP u/s on Monday and everything looked great. Then I had the NST monitoring on Wednesday and again everything looked great, so that should give me some peace of mind but honestly it doesn't. I go back on Tuesday 17th for another NST. I'm not sure if I will get anymore growth scans. I was told I will most likely get one every two weeks now. So maybe I will get another one at 38 weeks? I'll have to ask.

Back to the "I feel like I'm reading into everything too much" comment... Every now and then I get a warm ache/crampy feeling on the lower portion of my belly and sides. It reminds me of the way it feels right before my period is about to start. It only lasts for 10-15 mins max then goes away. I read cramps can be a sign of labor, but... I don't know if that's what it is. Then last night I woke up in the middle of the night with diarrhea. Like, run as fast as you can to the bathroom kind of thing and my stomach was hurting so bad right afterwards. I have no idea what caused it. I didn't eat anything weird recently. Actually, I can't eat much of anything right now because there's no room in my stomach anymore. If I do eat too much I get sick. So naturally I over analyze those signs as being potential labor signs. Plus I still get contractions everyday but nothing that strikes me as "It's time."

The last few weeks are such a mind f***! I feel like I'm waiting around for some alarm to go off to tell me it's time, but instead I get little signs that the end is nearer. What if I don't know when it's actually time and I end up giving birth in our SUV? That would be terrifying for me! I'm probably stressing for nothing because more than likely I will be induced, but then again, who knows!?!?!