View Single Post
December 15th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Veteran
cd 4: Sorry I haven't been on for a while but things have been busy around here. Between work and Contata practice and trying to spend time with my husband it is hard to do everything. You can watch our contata on you tube by searching for Lewisburg Baptist Church. Its under LBA Contata. I enjoyed singing in the choir for it after being out of the choir for so long. My temp was 98.3 today and I have once again failed to get pregnant in my last cycle. It is getting harder to fail every month. I want to be a mother so badly and it just isn't happening. Sometimes I just want to give up but then I remember that I need to keep the faith and believe that God will make it happen. I'll be 39 in May and would really love to be pregnant before then. We have two babies coming at church right now and I am happy for them but in a way I am envious. My husband's cousin has a little boy due in March, but that is a different story all together. She already has one child that gets very little attention and now they are adding another one. Sometimes it really bothers me that it seems so many people that don't need children are getting them and the ones that really want to have trouble. Oh well that is enough ranting. I need to be grateful for all the things I do have. the Lord has blessed me in so many other ways. I've missed being on here and plan to make more time for it. I hope things are well for everyone on here. It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. Well I better go. Have a great day everyone!!!!

Last edited by author1975; December 15th, 2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: needed some work